Canada Creek, Nova Scotia, BOP 1V0

Hello, this is my attempt to sign your guestbook with comments.  My
computer knowledge is lacking.

name..Jane (Aaron) Vander Wal
email...jj.vanderwal@ns.sympatico.ca
address...RR3 Waterville
               Canada Creek
               Nova Scotia, BOP 1VO

I found your wonderful piece when I googled for Diane K. Pike.  I so
enjoyed reading all the memories about Pike

comments

I attended a wedding at Stanford in the late 50's early 60's ?  where
Bishop Pike gave the ceremony.  I was asked to attend by Harry Roberts
who was he said, "a close family friend of Bishop Pike".  Harry
introduced us afterwards in a small, intimate room, and I have thought
of Bishop Pike often since then as I have rarely met anyone so
overwhelmingly REAL.  I can relive his intensity, his presence.

I have had many experiences dealing with "the other side" here at my
home in Nova Scotia...all of which I would have loved to talk about with
Bishop James Pike.  Most recent of these was the death of a beloved
family dog this January, 2008, and all the resulting indications..proof
is you will, of his continued life .

I hope to hear from you, and thank you so much.

Sincerely,

Jane Aaron Vander Wal