Dover, NH

To the Guestbook of Louie Crew<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =

Please copy into an email message, fill it out, and mail to
lcrew@andromeda.rutgers.edu

Please put the next four responses on the same line with the prompts.

Name: Betty Lane
Email:  bquality@comcast.net
Yr. web site: www.Adelynrood.org (I am a Member of the Society of the
Companions of the Holy Cross, SCHC) and this is our Retreat an
Conference center)
City: State: <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Dover, NH

I heard about or connected to your page via: A tape I listened
recently of a program on Women in the Episcopal Church given by
Fredrica Harris Thompsett at Adelynrood a number of years ago.  She
mentioned your web site there, although I have known of you for many
years.  She mentioned the resources on your web site.

___Computer Materials. E.g.,
___Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,
___Poetry Resources. E.g.,
___Religious Resources. E.g.,
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html

  Other:
  Unofficial Anglican Pages of Louie Crew

Please comment:
I have been a member of Integrity since the 1970s in Boston and
helped organize an Integrity national convention there in the early
1980s.  So I have known of you for many years and you are certainly
one of my heroes.  I now live in NH, where I was fortunate to be one
of the Delegates from my parish, (Christ Church, Portsmouth, NH,
http://www.christepiscopalchurch.us) who was privileged to help elect
Gene Robinson as our Bishop, b ecause he was the best person for the
job.  I was so proud of the diocese for, with the help of the Holy
Spirit, of course, for electing the person they knew and loved, even
if he happened to be gay.  My parish is the ~SOther~T parish in
Portsmouth, NH, that is the smaller one form working class
beginnings, known at some times as the Peace church, or the Gay
church, but today by its member as a loving supporting community that
welcomes all people, without exception.  The small size means that we
struggle financially, but not so much spiritually.  I love the
diversity we have and look forward to increasing that diversity.  I
am going to let those in my parish know what a great resource your
web site is.

Also I love your pictures of ~SFamous Female Episcopalians~T, but
might it more properly be called Famous Anglican and Episcopal
Women.  FYI the picture of Chilton Knudsen did not show up and some
of the positions are currently out of date.

Peace and Prayers, Betty

--
Betty Lane
bquality@comcast.net