Not given

When the Anglican Communion as a whole blesses Her GLTB and all
Children God hath given Her, then, and only then, the blessings of
Unity, progressive Orthodoxy, and above all justice will be made
manifest:  Because The Holy Spirit is quenched by clenched fists and
closed minds, and She flows freely and powerfully when we are dossal
to Her every motion as was Mary.  The Episcopal/Anglican Church under
the influence of the life of the Holy Trinity, will live the trinity
of Love, Justice, within Community. (Acts 2:42).--and if this be the
case----This Church can become the hope of the future for all
Christian Unity!  When these things can be--then will we be The
Church Catholic.
Janine Taylor Dorset-Bryant+