Shelburne Falls, MA

Name: The Rev. Jane Dunning
Email: vicarjane@comcast.net
Yr. web site:
City: State: Shelburne Falls MA

I heard about or connected to your page via: Researching Hays
Rockwell

___Computer Materials. E.g.,
___Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,
___Poetry Resources. E.g.,
___Religious Resources. E.g.,
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html

Other:

Please comment: Louie:  I haven't seen  you since I moved out of the
Diocese of NY (way back in '93) and it was a treat to see your site
when I was looking for info on Hays Rockwell.  My son moved to RI and
the bishop was the celebrant at their church on Sunday.  I was
interested in  seeing  how his attitudes have changed...    hopefully
we are all open to the Spirit and willing to change our outlook on
life even as we get older.  I am retired and all is well..  I really
hope that all is well with you  Shalom, Louie

 Jane Dunning