Dallas, TX

Please put the next four responses on the same line with the prompts.

Name: 	Elaine Hood Culver
Email:	ehculver@earthlink.net
Yr. web site:
City: State:	Dallas, TX

I heard about or connected to your page via:
I spent most of my time with your:
Put an X to the left of  all that apply.

_X__Computer Materials. E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/sharewar.html
___Course/Class Materials. E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/courses.html
___Lesbigay Issues. E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/lbg.html
___Poetry Resources. E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/poetry.html
___Religious Resources. E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html

Other:

Please comment:

 Fr. Roper was our rector for 23 years, and we still miss him and his
sermons.  Fortunately, he comes back to visit during the year, and so we
have the pleasure of visiting with him.

A brilliant scholar and an eloquent writer, Fr. Roper inspired me to go on
to graduate study in theology.  I could graduate with an M.T.S. from
Perkins this December, but there is a good chance that I will apply to the
M.Div program and stay awhile longer.   He has never stopped learning, and
I will enjoy following his example.

As a lay eucharistic minister, lector, and minister of ceremonies, I was
blessed to serve in the sanctuary with Fr. Roper.  To serve at the altar
with him was an experience of pure grace.

Thank you for publishing one of his always memorable sermons.

Elaine Hood Culver