Rochester, NY

  Name: Robert E. Crystal
Email: Crys24634@aol.com
Yr. web site: none
City: State: Rochester, NY   I heard about or connected to your page
via: my gosh, it has been so long I have forgotten. Probably from a
Convention report

I spent most of my time with your: main page, just flitting around

_x__Computer Materials. E.g.,
___Course/Class Materials. E.g.,
_x__Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,
_x__Poetry Resources. E.g.,
__x_Religious Resources. E.g.,
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html Other:

Please comment: Louie, I met my love when I was working on a PSA for
the Gay Alliance of the Genesee Valley. I was a member and the local
TV station had agreed to run a 10 second spot late at night. We
canvassed and found a professional photgrapher who belonged and he
was Curtis' roommate. I met Curtis when I went to the apartment to
nag his roommate to get the slides done. I never got the slides, but
instead, I got wooed. After he brought a full dinner to my apartment
and danced with me and prepared Peaches Melba for dessert, I yielded.
That was in 1976. Your story of your parents being inspired
to welcome Ernest touched my heart. Bless them and you. We were
fortunate that both families welcomed and applauded our choice
for lifetime partners.

We can do little things for God:
I turn the cake that is frying on the pan, for love of him;
and that done, if there is nothing else to call me,
I prostrate myself in worship before him
who has given me grace to work;
afterwards I rise happier than a king.

--- Brother Lawrence

Robert Crystal