Detroit, MI

"MAY THE SAINT STOMP HIS WAY IN!" AS I ONCE SAW YOU DO AFTER A SERMON!:

Name:  John Kavanaugh

Email:  johnkavanaugh1@yahoo.com
Yr. web site: NA

City: State:  Detroit, Michigan

I heard about or connected to your page via:  James Toy
I spent most of my time with your:
Put an X to the left of  all that apply .

___Computer Materials. E.g.,
___Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,
___Poetry Resources. E.g.,
X  Religious Resources. E.g.,
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html

Other:

Please comment:
I logged on in order to use your e-mail address list of the House of
Bishops.  I am putting together a "letter" in defense of Bishop Orris
Walker with regard to an article about him published on-line by a man
whose name is David "Virtue(?)".  He either jests or he's got it
backward.

Louie:  I am doing well!  I'm working on a proposal for a very
inexpensive rapid transit mode (Regular buses--They are developing
ones that would be totally flat inside so that scooters could glide
on.) that will have traffic light override and stops every half mile
to mile depending on density of population.

The system is called Arterial Rapid Transit (ART) & is intended to be
used on streets that would feed into Light Rail or Bus Rapid Transit
lines going out to jobs in the suburbs.

The organization I'm working with has direct access to the White
House.  The Proposal was hand delivered.  Its follow up list of
cities and suggested streets/routes will also be hand delivered to
the WH.

If they do it as a stimulus concept it has the potential of opening
up inner-cities as an "entire new country to develop."

Blessings to Ernest and, of course, Lutibelle,

John