Los Angeles, CA

Name: Jessica Nakawombe
Email: sandnak@yahoo.com
Yr. web site:
City: State:

I heard about or connected to your page via: I accessed via Facebook

___Computer Materials. E.g.,
___Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,
___Poetry Resources. E.g.,
___Religious Resources. E.g.,
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html

Other:

Please comment:

I am impressed by your wide research of Black Clergy. Good job.

In brief, I am a Black clergywoman from Uganda, From the Church of
Uganda, affiliated to the ECUSA, but with no direct leadership
position at the moment in ECUSA. I was ordained deacon in 1994, in
Uganda. Graduated from the Episcopal Divinity School, Cambridge,
MA in 1999. Currently living in Los Angeles.

 Rev. Jessica Nakawombe

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.
And I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever."