Northern Ireland

Name: Michelle Moore
Email: nimbusgrey@hotmail.co.uk
Yr. web site: none
City: State: N Ireland / UK

I heard about or connected to your page via: Google - looking for
articles about teaching English as a foreign language.

___Computer Materials. E.g.,
___Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,
___Poetry Resources. E.g.,
___Religious Resources. E.g.,
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html

Other:

Please comment:

  I liked your article 'To Write Effectively, Not Just Correctly' so
much - it resonated with me regarding my own creative writing
endeavors - that I followed the hyperlink to more of your prose. I
especially enjoyed some of your articles on being gay, as they
educate me as well as confirm that in some ways at least, things have
improved. I have openly gay friends (well, they are open with me) and
I suspect that one of my sons may be, although he may not be aware of
it yet. However, that is not my reason for writing. I wanted to
acknowledge that you have made a difference to my day: I appreciate
what you have to say, and that you say it so eruditely. Thank you
also, for the wealth of material I can access online - a
serendipitous discovery indeed!

Best wishes

Michelle