Nairobi, Kenya

Name: Shitsugane Olembo
Email: kolembo@ovi.com
Yr. web site: http://kolembo.wordpress.com
City: State: Nairobi, KenyaI heard about or connected to your page
via:
I spent most of my time with your:
Put an X to the left of all that apply. ___Computer Materials. E.g.,
___Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,
_X__Poetry Resources. E.g.,
___Religious Resources. E.g.,
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html Other: X

Please comment:

Hey, I heard about, visited you all a long time ago over something to
do with Sexuality and Coming Out.

I can't remember the details but you were instrumental to getting me
'out there' and living my life as an openly gay man.

I am a Film Director in Kenya, moderately happy and your site has the
most comprehensive links to publishing poetry via email that I have
come across.

And it's free!

I can't tell you what a help this has been to me.
I have been able to express myself and now, I too am free.

So I attach a small selection of the some of the poetry I have been
writing and sending out, not because you must read it, but because I
owe it to you to at least have given that back.

I am sensitive to my readers - and my attention span is short anyway,
so these are all short!

Enjoy, distribute or just ignore - no obligation to reply.

Again, thank you.

Shitsugane Olembo

    [ Part 2, Application/MSWORD  52KB. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]