Chapel Hill, NC

Name: John Shearer
Email: johnashearer@me.com
Yr. web site: www.bigjohnshearer.com
City: State: Chapel Hill, NC

I heard about or connected to your page via: Google

___Computer Materials.
E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/sharewar.html
___Lesbigay Issues.
E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/lbg.html
___Poetry Resources.
E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/poetry.html
___Religious Resources.
E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html

Other: Former student at Darlington School who knew much was up but
too tired of hiding my own predilections to pay much attention.
Now comes the fiftieth reunion of the class of 1962 and I am reminded
of the truly great and courageous young teachers who risked much in
behalf of letting us have a little peak behind the curtain of
reality, culture, and humanity. I am very grateful for your presence
and for the finest stereo system known to man at that time. You
indeed have been busy and I bow to your wide swath. Perhaps you might
do me the honor of visiting my website for a taste of what you had
influence in creating.

My very best wishes to you, your partner, and to the memory of days
gone by,

John Shearer

www.bigjohnshearer.com

P.S. Be sure to scroll down on the first page for the tribute to Josh
White.

What a delight to reconnect!   I rejoice that you have been using your
imagination vigorously through all these years.   Joy!    -- Louie

John A. Shearer
PO Box 270
Chapel Hill, NC 27514

919-612-8646 Cell

Please change my email in your address book to:

johnashearer@me.com