Igo, CA

Name:  Jan Lopez
Email: jelopez19@jeffnet.org
Yr. web site: ---
City: State: Igo, CA

I heard about or connected to your page via: Internet search

___Computer Materials. E.g.,
___Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,
_x__Poetry Resources. E.g.,
___Religious Resources. E.g.,
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html

Other:

Please comment:

 Thanks for putting this resource together.  I have had fun sorting
through it, and found a few that might match with my writing styles.

Jan Lopez

P.O. Box 374

Igo, CA 96047

530-396-2685

Th rewards of this life are the virtues and perfections which adorn
the reality of man....  When you reflect deeply, you discover that
also outwardly the perfections of existence ae also unlimited, for
you cannot find a being so perfect that you cannot imagine a superior
one."   The Baha'I Writings