Dublin, Ireland

Please put the next four responses on the same line with the prompts.
Name: pd lyons  Email: pdlyonspoet@yahoo.co.uk Yr. web site:
http://pdlyons.wordpress.com City:State: dublin,Ireland
I heard about or connected to your page via:
___Computer Materials. E.g.,
___Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,
__X_Poetry Resources. E.g.,
___Religious Resources. E.g.,
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html
Other:

Please comment: just re discovered your site after many years. glad
to see its and you are still active. have been making great use of
the poetry resources over the last few days. intende to explore more
of your good works as time goes by. just want to say thank you for
your efforts regarding the resources and send admiration for your
courage and wisdom. glad to know that people like yourself exist in
this world. best of luckand wishes to you and those you love.
all the best,
pd lyons

the miracle is not to walk on water but to walk on earth - Zen master
Lin Chi

visit pdlyons blog for poetry publishing info and new releases:
    http://pdlyons.wordpress.com/

  amazon.com/author/pdlyons