Los Angeles, CA

Dear Louie Crew,
First, I was just looking to see who to thank for some of the
terrific suggestions on using inclusive language in Rite II of the
Episcopal liturgy.  I work with Bishop Robert Clement who uses the
Inclusive Bible and their lectionary for his Celtic Eucharist he
celebrates, while I work more closely with Roman Catholics and
Episcopalians so am encouraging a more traditional liturgy to serve
new-comers.  At 88 years old, his only objection was the masculinst
language.

I love this man.

I also love that you've provided such great resources for people who
are working on making a more open, authentic church that celebrates
the whole body of Christ -- all of us.

Thanks,
Roberta Morris

Name: Roberta Morris
Email: rmorris.artwalk@gmail.com
Yr. web site: www.artwalkinc.org / americancatholicchurch.info
City: State: Los Angeles, California

I heard about or connected to your page via:

___Computer Materials.
E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/sharewar.html
___Lesbigay Issues.
E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/lbg.html
___Poetry Resources.
E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/poetry.html
__x_Religious Resources.
E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html

--
Artwalk, Inc
1733 N. New Hampshire Avenue

Events usually held at Spirit Studio in Silver Lake:
3711 Evans Street,  Los Angeles, California 90027