Manhattan, NY

Name: Johnny
Email: this
Yr. web site: http://www.last.fm/music/JOHN+THOMAS+MENESINI
City: State: Manhattan

I heard about or connected to your page via: random, looking for publishers of poetry who accept electronic submissions
I spent most of my time with your: pictures with husband 'married outside the law, Feb 2 1974' BEAUTIFUL - goddamn gorgeous picture

Put an X to the left of  all that apply.

___Computer Materials. E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/sharewar.html
___Lesbigay Issues. E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/lbg.html
X Poetry Resources. E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/poetry.html
___Religious Resources. E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html

I have published three books of poetry with Six Gallery Press, my fourth is scheduled for launch Autumn 2014

I'm always looking for new places and new things to get my hands into. I dig spoken-word and hope to arrange a university 'tour' with other like-minded small-press poets for readings and lecture

Shalom!