Polity & Structure
House of Deputies
House of Bishops
and dioceses of the Anglican Communion
377 S. Harrison Street, 12D
East Orange, NJ 07018
Phone: 862-520-7499 h
the guestbook and view it.
Louie & Ernest Clay-Crew
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered Christians
ALGA. Association of Lesbian and Gay
Claiming the Blessing
CFLAG Clergy Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays
Changing Attitude, UK
Write to Integrity's founder: Louie Crew
See Crew's essay "Changing the Church: Lessons Learned in the
Struggle to Reduce Institutional Heterosexism in the Episcopal Church" which originally appeared in Combatting Homophobia edited by James
Sears & Walter Williams, Columbia
University Press, 1997: 341-353.
Lesbian and Gay Christian Movement
Oasis: LGBT Diocesan Ministry
- Andrew Sullivan's Website
- Apostolic Intercessory Ministry, a gay Pentecostal ministry
- Bishop's Commission on Gay and Lesbian Ministry. (for the Diocese of LA)
- Blessings: Resources collected by Louie Crew
- Cathedral of Hope The
largest lesbian and gay church in the world
- The church trial of the 20th century! Quean Lutibelle watches!
CLOUT (Christian Lesbians OUT)
- Crossword Puzzle for LGBT
Episcopalians & Our Friends. Click here for the solution
- Daily Office for Gay People
- Deep Focus
Focus Productions is the distributor of the documentaries of Arthur Dong.
I am quite a fan.
I have used Arthur Dong's video
Licensed to Kill many times in addressing homophobia at the university.
In it, he interviews several men convicted for murdering gay men. They
are much more varied in culture, education, and personality than I
expected. All accounts are chilling, especially for Christians, as we
hear several abuse our sacred texts as their 'license to kill.'
Arthur Dong himself was a victim of a gay bashing in the 1970's, and chose
to use his considerable talent as a film maker to redeem that experience.
I obtained the film through ETV, and encourage others to do so.
See also Arthur Dong's film Family Fundamentals:
"The most gripping documentary in the (New York Lesbian and Gay Film
Festival) lineup, Arthur Dong's Family Fundamentals, tackles another kind
of seemingly irreconcilable situation: that between conservative Christian
parents and their gay children. The latter never see themselves as
victims, but struggle doggedly against the former's intransigence.
"Anything that they can't refute is the Devil's work," Brett Matthews says
of his Mormon parents. Dong's film offers no solutions, but instead
intelligently probes the fallout of raw emotion.
Link here for complete article:
- Dignity USA, LGBT Roman Catholics
- Evangelicals Concerned
- Family Acceptance
Freedom to Marry
- Gay/Lesbian Religious
- Gay Christians of West Texas
- GLBT Churches
- Gay/Lesbian Think
- The Gay Religion Blog
- Gay Spirituality. John J. McNeill.
- Guise and Dolls. A
collection of art and essays celebrating the LGBT experience.
- Heathens, Hypocrites and Homosexuality, by Ed Brown
- Homosexuelle und Kirche (HuK)
- Homosexuality and
- Jesus in Love.
- Keeping the Faith. The
Newsletter of the Interfaith Working Group
for the LGBT Community
- Laws. Offers LGBT rights
information, news, and laws.
- Lgbtran.org/ The Lesbian, Gay, Besexual and Transgender Religious Archives Network
- Matthew's Place. Matthew Shepard site.
- Mennonite LGBT Pages
- More Light Presbyterians Presbyterians for Lesbian and Gay Concerns.
- PFLAG. Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays.
- Quean Lutibelle's Advice
to LGBT Aspirants for Ordination
in the Episcopal Church
Groups' Policies Towards Homosexuals and Homosexuality
- Resources for Questioning Youth:
Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual
- Samples of Louie Crew's Publications as a
- Soulforce. Network of lbg
friends learning from Gandhi and King.
- Spiritual Fruits. Are
Gay People Part of God's Family, this page begins....
- That All May Freely Serve. Promotes
the oridnation of lbgt Presbyterians.
- TransFaith. Connections for Transgendered Christians
- Truth Sets Free
- We Are Family Foundation -- group of Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays.
- White Rock Community Church, Dallas, TX
- Whosoever. A cyber magazine for LGBT Christians.