Errata in 'Why Do So Many Leaders...Hate the Episcopal Church?'

I wrote earlier:

"No wonder the guests from the ACC to the House of Bishops meeting in New
Orleans did not think to spend the day with our bishops when they worked on
rebuilding homes."

I am happy to report that I was wrong. Some of the ACC guests did spend the
day with our bishops -- digging gardens, installing drywall and sweating
from the physical labor.  Among them were the  Most Rev. Barry Morgan (The
Archbishop of Wales), Most Rev. Philip Aspinall (Primate of Australia), and
Rt. Rev. James Tengatenga (Bishop of Southern Malawi).  I rejoice in their
co-passion.  May their numbers increase.  May we all be blessed in bearing
one another's burdens.

I am grateful to two people for informing me of my mistake.

Louie Crew
Newark deputation to General Convention