RE: [HoB/D] Love the sinner, hate the sin

Christians should be as persistently concerned for the sins of others as
Christ was, namely to forgive them.

Otherwise, we put our souls in jeopardy when we ask God to use the same
standard in forgiving us that we use in forgiving those who trespass against
us.

Bear ye one another's burdens:  that's how we fulfill the law, not by some
GAFFECON pronouncements.

My sins have already been forgiven.  Jesus has hurled them as far away from
me as the East is from the West, the Anglican Communion to the contrary
notwithstanding.   Hallelujah!

Bless their hearts:  have these folks never experienced Easter?