Is 491 a magic number?

> Frankly, I believe that if the majority of Episcopalians had spoken up
> years ago and identified the homophobia among us for what it is, we
> would be in better shape today because the majority of Episcopalians
> would have made it clear they don't want homophobes among us.

Goodness gracious, ****** ********, I DO want homophobes among us.  I want
absolutely everybody in this church.

"Seventy times seven" is litotes, not a literal exhaustion point after
which we no longer have to forgive those who offend us.  You sound like you
have counted to 491 and are shouting "Gotcha!"

Louie, Newark deputation