How long is a long time in the church?

> I recall a conversation with a Roman Catholic priest friend about women's
> ordination and how we had been dealing with it for a long time--at that time
> it was twenty years.  His response, twenty years is nothing.  In our Church
> we mark time by centuries.

That helps account for why a Power Search of the 2005 ELECTRONIC CLERICAL
DIRECTORY turns up 409 priests who were received from the Roman Catholic
church.

Welcome to a church where God is so alive that She's able to change Her
mind! Welcome to a church where St. Paul sees but dimly through the dirty
glass, to a church which urges us to join him in faithful discernment!

Louie, lay deputy from Newark