RE: [HoB/D] A Principled Debate

> I think there are going to be a few really embarrassed people in about ten
> years, who are going to be eating a lot of crow over this.

Perhaps I should submit to the HoBD cookbook project some of my excellent
recipes for gourmet crow, because I have had to eat a steady diet in moving
from my bigotry about race, from my bigotry about gender, from my bigotry
about undocumented persons, from my bigotry about....

As together we work out our salvation with fear and diligence, a far better
diet is the milk of human kindness.   We can speed the process of conversion
by inviting folks to the Feast, not to platters of crow.