Prayer Calendar for General Convention 2009

I urge that all in the church pray fervently for bishops and deputies by
name, in our corporate worship and in our private prayer. To help in that
process, I have published a Prayer Calendar for General Convention 2009 at
http://rci.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/praygc.html.

If you wish to receive notification each day (shortly after midnight Eastern
time) of the celebrations just for that day, send a blank message to
praygc-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.  You can review the same information for
any one day at http://www.andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/gctoday.html

Joy!
Louie, L1 Newark 2009

Louie Crew, 377 S. Harrison St., 12D, E. Orange, NJ 07018 973-395-1068
http://www.gracechurchinnewark.org/  Home of "America the Beautiful"

                                P.S.

If you are not already aware, there is an unofficial discussion list
of bishops and deputies with over 1,600 readers.  For more information
and the details of how to participate, visit the group's website at
http://hobd.org