Re: URGENT MESSAGE FROM BISHOP RIAH ABU EL-ASSAL

Bishop Riah,

You have sent me repeated copies of your public squabble with your
successor.  The rancor is an embarrassment to the Anglican Communion at a
time when the world needs us to be fully engaged in mission.

I call on you to ask the Archbishops of York and Canterbury to appoint a
committee to review your charges and advise you and Bishop Suhail Dawani
privately.

Faithfully,

Louie Crew, PhD, DD, DD, DHL