Re: Dear NH - send your money not your bishop or his spouse!

  • Subject: Re: Dear NH - send your money not your bishop or his spouse!
  • From: Louie Crew <lcrew@ANDROMEDA.RUTGERS.EDU>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:49:07 -0500

Regarding: http://tinyurl.com/2b3fau

Dear Jesus,

Sorry they chose Barabas instead.   Those things happen, you know -- well of
course you know, as 'Lord of the Universe!' -- yet and still, I do hope you
will not mind if we auction your simple cloak to purchase the nails we'll
have to use on you.  Good government is terribly expensive these days.

Affectionately yours, Pontius the Pilot for ++Rowen, Cantaur

via Quean Lutibelle