[HoB/D] I was wrong. I apologize.

Yesterday I wrote to this list:

> A friend in North Dakota alerted me recently that Bishop Smith claims
> I accused him of acting uncanonically

I denied accusing him of acting uncanonically.  I did not remember ever
having done so, but a colleague has pointed me to note of mine on March 23rd
in which I did so accuse Bishop Smith:

> Bishop Michael Smith is violations of TEC's canons in this matter.

Or more grammatically put:  "Bishop Michael Smith is in violation of TEC's
canons in this matter."

I regret writing that, and I regret forgetting that I had written it.  I
apologize to Bishop Smith for my false claim.

I do not believe that Bishop Smith violated TEC's canons in choosing not to
license Dr. Baldwin.

On March 21st, I posted to the list (and to my website) the opposite:

> I have no doubt that Bishop Smith has canonical license to bully Gayle in
> this matter...

On March 24th, I posted to the list (and to my website) a draft of how
Bishop Smith might have refused Dr. Baldwin a license without bullying her.

Thanks to the colleague who brought my error to my attention.

Louie, Newark L1