Comparing committed lgbt unions to nicotine addiction

  • Subject: Comparing committed lgbt unions to nicotine addiction
  • From: Louie Crew <lcrew@andromeda.rutgers.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 17:03:51 -0400

****** +,

If you have lived with Ann for 30 years just because of an addiction to her,
you have no idea what you have been missing.  May you experience great joy
in discovering deeper levels of freedom and responsibility in your holy
union.

Congratulations on kicking smoking.  I won that battle in 1968, like you,
after 10 years.  It was not easy.  My love of Ernest bears no resemblance to
the prison of my addiction to nicotine.

Louie. Newark L1