Re: Why Remain in the Anglican Communion?

Have you ever ask your self why Jesu came? He came to save the world
from their sins not to condole them.Do you believe in hell fire? if
you do who are the people going there by their choice

The Rt Revd Henry Chukwudum Ndukuba is the Bishop of Gombe in the Anglican
Province of Nigerial.  I am grateful that he has taken the time to respond
to my reflections "Why Remain in the Anglican Communion?" -- Louie Crew