FW: [HoB/D] General convention starts one year from yesterday! 97.3% of all deputies elected by deadline

  • Subject: FW: [HoB/D] General convention starts one year from yesterday! 97.3% of all deputies elected by deadline
  • From: Louie Crew <lcrew@andromeda.rutgers.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 19:25:44 -0400

Yesterday was the deadline for electing deputies to GC 2009 -- one year
before GC.  108 met the deadline.  3 dioceses did not:  Litoral Ecuador,
Quincy, and Venezuela.  Presumably those 3 will conduct elections late and
appeal to he convention to be seated.

I have posted the names of deputies in the 108 dioceses who have elected
them. See a list by diocese at
http://rci.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/deputations2009.html.

See summary statistics regarding those elected at
http://rci.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/deputations2009.html#stats

See the deputies in simple alphabetical order at
http://rci.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/depsall2009.html.  This reports years of prior
service from 1994 onward.

See a list of deputies in 2006 who are not returning as deputies in 2009, at
http://rci.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/notreturning2009.html

Over the next few weeks I will be writing a thorough Profile of the House of
Deputies.  Many thanks to deputies who have responded to my requests for
additional information to use in this report.

Louie, Newark L1

--
Unless this message is clearly in the public domain, e.g. a press release,
it may not be redistributed without its author's permission.

See http://hobd.org/help.html for information about the Bishops and Deputies