'Our concern has always been about the place of Scripture...NOT sexuality

> Our concern has always been about the place of Scripture in the
> Church NOT the sexuality.

Say what?!  You mean you have been pushing all kinds of penalties and
resolutions that don't express your main concern?!

This is good news, but why so late in coming?  I hope you will telegraph
it to the Diocese of New Hampshire.

Have you ever given even 10 minutes of thought to what your actions, not
intended to be about us, have collectively cost lgbt persons, our
families, and friends?

Have you read what scripture says about bearing false witness?  Have you
read what scripture says about loving your gay and lesbian neighbors as
much as you love yourself, or does your version say "love your neighbor as
you love yourself except if your neighbor is lesbian or gay"?

For spiritual discipline, I highly recommend that you write nothing more
on this subject until you have worn a button saying "Lesbian Christian"
for four Sundays, each at a different parish without once disclaiming the
identity.  You might want to drive to a community where no one knows you
or is likely to see you again, unless you want the effect of this exercise
to last longer than the time of your visit.

May God bless you with much joy in the insights you will discover.