All Saints' Waterloo -- an Episcopal Church in the Heart of Europe

There is now an Episcopal Church in the Heart of Europe -- All Saints',
Waterloo -- adjacent to the European Parliament and the headquarters of the
European Commission, and roughly halfway between NATO headquarters and SHAPE
(Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers in Europe). All Saints' is the ONLY
recognized Anglican Church in Wallonia (French-speaking Belgium).

Recently, All Saint' went out on a limb and purchased a new home. In doing
so, they  became the first new Episcopal Church in Europe of the 21st
century -- and the 1st Episcopal Church to be purchased in Europe since J.
P. Morgan and his crowd back in the 19th century (others since then have
been gifted or transferred -- and a number of them simply rent).   See the
All Saints website at http://www.allsaints.be/

All Saints' - Waterloo abuts the historic battlefield whose outcome
determined the future of Europe.  The parish is dedicated to determine that
the future for Europe will be most pleasing to Almighty God.

Our colleague in the House of Deputies, the Rev. Kempton D. Baldridge,
KemptonB@aol.com, is the rector.  I met him 20 years ago when we both lived
in the Diocese of South Carolina; I have great respect for him.

All Saints' encourages pilgrimages, and I intend to make one soon.  I hope
you will too.

You can support this faithful and venture through encouraging the cause of
the Friends of All Saints- Waterloo including by making a gift online (via
Facebook): http://apps.new.facebook.com/causes/goals/8049?m=783e3