Re: [DeputyOnlineForum] Proposed Anglican Covenant Question 1.

Is the Province able to give "in principle" commitment to the Covenant process at this time (without committing itself to the details of any text)?

When institutions are described as families with an appeal to you for family
loyalty, hold tightly onto everything you hold dear.  You are about to be
patronized, matronized and bullied big time.

I am a joint heir of Jesus Christ.  Treat me as one.

I am not in the Church to get others to like me.  I am here to serve Jesus.

If your manner of life does not present a challenge to the wider church, to
what evidence can you point that you are a Christian?

http://queereye4lectionary.blogspot.com/ Queer Eye for the Lectionary

                                      The Meek Are Getting Ready.