Insights from Bishop Tom Ray

Chris Carr has interviewed +Tom Ray, Retired Bishop of Northern Michigan, at
http://eds.na3.acrobat.com/tom

I have a tape of Flannery O'Connor reading "A Good Man Is Hard to Find."
The quality of the tape leaves much to be desired:  it was taken by a friend
on her hand-held cassette recorder when O'Connor was reading at the
University of Minnesota; yet all who have heard my copy have treasured it.

You will treasure +Tom Ray on this video.  He challenges many of our
conventional notions about priesthood and ministry.