RE: [HoB/D] Archbishop of Wales opposes New Anglican Province in the US

re: http://tinyurl.com/awhm4f or the full address:

While I sympathize with Dr. Morgan, I'm pessimistic about whether he has
enough fiber for this task.

When Peter Kwong, then Bishop of Hong Kong, started talking locally in Hong
Kong about wanting Hong Kong and Macau to become a new province of the
Anglican Communion, some priests in Hong Kong opposed that prospect.  On
behalf of one of them, I asked John Peterson+, then director of the ACC why
such a small place needed to be a new province.  Peterson+ assured me that
he had not yet seen such an application and that the deadline for receiving
them has already passed.  It would not happen.

Lo and behold, the request was allowed anyway, and Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui
is now one of the 38 provinces of the Anglican Communion.  See

Peterson+ needed lots of money for the new ACC offices in London.  Peter
Kwong held the purse strings of the largest discretionary fund in the
Anglican Communion -- a fund for which he never allowed a public audit, in
spite of requests from many in his diocese.

Lambeth Palace is filled with back rooms.

Louie, L1 Newark.   Scapegoat.

http://queereye4lectionary.blogspot.com/ Queer Eye for the Lectionary