Ministry

I know little about The Ministry Committee.  I have always thought it
might be good to have strong lay folks on it, as some clergy members
probably think they know about  and control ministry.

I say, "Out of the aisles to receive eucharist from the poor, the
oppressed, the forgotten....!"

So much of the discussion about ministry seems to be about how we can
get more people into the church.  That would cease to be a problem if
instead we were more concernd about serving people whether or not they
come near a church.