LGBT as offensive

> I expect those whom I work with not to promote ideas that would
> clearly designed to be offensive to others

It is one thing to offend, quite another to design to offend. Lesbian and
gay people are not lesbian and gay to offend you.  Take responsibility for
your own offense; don't project your problem on us.

Lesbian and gay people are part of every major religion in the world
regardless of any dictators currently in charge who try to exclude us.

Few things contribute to economic unsustainability more dramatically than
prodiigal over-procreation aided and abetted by religious short-sightedness.

Louie Crew, lcrew@andromeda.rutgers.edu