A prayer suggested for the dedication of a local library

Thank you, God, for our minds and for this lovely place in which to
use them.

Give us the hard gift of intellectual courage to ask the tough
questions and to weigh critically all the answers.

Give us discernment.

Quicken our imagination for wonder.  Make this a place of many
epiphanies, a place where we will be surprised by joy.

May we become not only knowledgeable, but wise.

----
http://queereye4lectionary.blogspot.com/  Queer Eye for the Lectionary