[HoB/D] My suggested reforms for GC

GC ought to be an efficient handling of the church's business, with short
prayers at the start and finish of each day and over meals and at Sunday
Eucharist.

The exhibits ought to be scrapped, or reduced to 20 card tables.  Throw
out the money changers!

Deputations ought to be a maximum of 2 in each order.

Deputations ought to meet in modest but comfortable digs.

They ought to meet once a year.

The Bishops should be prohibited from passing any resolutions when they
meet outside of GC except resolutions that arise from their pastoral
responsibilities.

No bishop without jurisdiction should vote on any issue.  Let them advise
and convince.

I realize that my reforms will not likely happen until global warming hits
harder.    Meanwhile, make-do and enjoy serving together in Anaheim.

Louie L1 Newark