Re: [HoB/D] evangelism

Jesus had problems with evangelism too and had a low budget.  He focused
primarily on Israel, and most Israelites rejected him.  He had his first
major success in Samaria.

So might you.   I want to recruit you as evangelists to the lgbt
community.

Many who are lgbt won't begin to believe that Jesus loves them if other
lgbts tell them so:  some mistake our message as a bid for Respectability.

Yet many will believe that God loves them if you love them first.

We professed Good News in Anaheim for those who are "far off," as St. Paul
put it into today's readings.  Take that Good News back home with you and
spread it by living it.   You will be blessed far more than you can
imagine.