Re: [HoB/D] Elizabethan Settlement

XXXXX  described HoBD discussion of marriage as "sophisticated and irenic":

> This discussion highlights what being an Anglican is all
> about - because no one in this discussion called the other a heretic or
> non-Christian, or agnostic.

I rejoice that no one called you that, XXXXX.

Some have called lbgt persons that.

Some have said that we should leave our holy unions.  Some strive to put us
asunder certain that God has not joined  us together.

If that is their theology, they certainly have a right to use this forum to
say so, and I respect the irenic gentleness some muster for that  Phelpsian
task.  Their work is harsh and violent nonetheless.

The story bears repeating of the hen who said to the pig, "Let us together
make an offering for Farmer Brown's breakfast."

The pig replied, "What to you is an offering is for me a sacrifice."

Louie, Newark deputation