Re: [HoB/D] The Manhattan Declaration: A Call of Christian Conscience

Re: the Manhattan Declaration at  http://manhattandeclaration.org/index.php

I am not sure what to make of what I overheard in my prayer time today.
Apparently Jesus thought he had hit the privacy button but it
malfunctioned while he said,

  "Mother, I hate to be the one to say 'I told you so'; but you should
  never have insisted that I spike the punch in Cana.  Look at this latest
  development called 'The Manhattan Declaration.'  See!   They have no sense
  of humor and now are making an unholy war, all because you wanted me to
  show off!   Soon no one single like me will be beyond suspicion!.....

  "Oh, so sorry to keep you waiting, Louie.  So it's you again.   Nice to
  hear you.  I've taken care of your sins before you can review them.  Tell
  me something nice to cheer me up!"