Re: [HoB/D] now Rwanda?

>  ++ABC will speak on Human Rights at the Tutu center in  NYC Jan 26

Whose human rights?

I would as soon listen to Tiger Woods speaking on Family Values.

Will they sing the Anglican Genocide Hymn?

   Onward hetero soldiers, marching as to war
   With the cross of Cantaur going on before
   Uganda, Rwanda,  lead against the foe;
   Forward into battle see their banners go.

          Onward heterosexuals, marching as to war
          With the cross of Cantaur going on before

   Like a mighty army moves the C of E
   Onward into murder...

This calls for a major response:

O, God!

Despite a great many prayers to You we are
continually losing our wars. Tomorrow we shall
again be fighting a battle that is truly great. With
all our might we need Your help and that is why I
must tell You something: This battle tomorrow is
going to be a serious affair. There will be no place
for children. Therefore I must ask You not to send
Your Son to help us. Come Yourself.

This is the prayer of Koq, leader of the Griquas tribe, before a battle with
the Afrikaners in 1876.