What happened in Anaheim

Enjoy retirement!   I rejoice that TEC will have even more of your
attention.

TEC has not yet fully reckoned with what happened in Anaheim, as
those at the Council of Jerusalem probably thought, "Whew!  We worked
that out nicely.  We're shut of Paul.  He can get on with his
travels, and we can get on with the real work of the church."

Little did they realize that what had seemed "Paul's agenda" had
become the agenda of the whole state of Christ's church.    The
gospel continues to be for absolutely everybody.

Thanks for your kind offer of hospitality.   It would be great to see
you again.

Joy!