Re: 3 kings or 3 queens??

> In the medieval Second Sheperd's Play, the shepherds bring gifts to the
> child: a singing bird in a cage, a bunch of cherries, and a tennis ball
> [for court tennis]. Scholars have been at a loss to find a consistent
> explanation for the dirt poor shepherds' lavish gifts.

Maybe those were fake shepherds, like the ones middle class Americans play
when they dress up in bathrobes for the Christmas pageants.   Real shepherds
playing court tennis?  LOL

Reminds me of how priests often wash just one foot of a sample of people on
Maundy Thursday:  Photo-op for Jesus!    I'll bet Jesus washed both feet of
all 12, even Judas if he had not left already.

    We make his love too narrow
    By false limits of our own
    And we magnify his strictness
    With zeal he will not own.