Re: Who can top Pat Robertson?

>  Whence come such people.

Pat Robertson, Ted Turner, Senator Howard Baker and Quean
Lutibelle went to the same prep school -- The McCallie School
in Chattanooga. Ted is two years younger; he and I were there
at the same time.  Pat and Howard were there 10+ years earlier.

All four of us had the same bible teacher.

Louie

> Sweet Jesus, you canNOT make this stuff up!

> My, my, my!

I tremble when I imagine living the life that my culture had prepared
for me.  I can roll the tape in my head.  Thank God I am Queer and
still have to keep my mind open to other ways that I have been
miseducated!

Louie

Louie Crew, 377 S. Harrison St., 12D, East Orange, NJ 07018
973-395-1068
http://queereye4lectionary.blogspot.com/  Queer Eye for the
Lectionary

     We make his love too narrow