Re: [epdionwk] Newark and Uganda: Connected by prayer and politics

  • To: <epdionwk@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [epdionwk] Newark and Uganda: Connected by prayer and politics
  • From: Louie Crew <>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 19:25:31 -0500

Re:  http://www.talk2action.org/story/2010/1/21/15336/6128

I am not afraid to go forth daily and at night into some of the most
dangerous streets of Newark.  I taught in Newark, often at night, when it
was called the murder capital of the USA.  No fear.

But the voices of these Christians scare me.  For them, I am the enemy.

Joy anyway!

    We make his love too narrow
    By false limits of our own
    And we magnify his strictness