Re: [Mgdln] "Newark Liturgy"?

> But are you one of those BCP 1979 fundamentalists we hear tell of in,
> uhmmmm, liberal circles?

I can pass the Nicene Creed with a lie detector, but wouldn't go to a parish
that required one.

Much of the time I identify with the thief on the next cross, not prepped by
a catechism, knowing no creed at all, not even sure what I mean by "your
kingdom" except they've called him king at the top of his pole.  I deserve
my pole; he doesn't deserve his.  If he has a kingdom, I would like to be
there.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Guthrie" <jguthrie@pipeline.com>