[nwkdeps] Wouldn't want "them" in on our discussions

> From the suffragan of Dallas -- Paul Lambert - re: Glasspool

> "Of course, her presence at our meeting makes it difficult to
> discuss this openly and honestly, both for her and the house gathered,"
> Lambert wrote. "I bid your prayers that we may have a spirit of mutual
> respect and forbearance for all involved. I do believe that we will do
> so with sensitivity and concern for all."

+Paul, just what is it that your House can't say openly and honestly with
a lesbian bishop present? Should you be saying it or thinking it at all?

Louie, L1 Newark

Louie Crew, 377 S. Harrison St., 12D, East Orange, NJ 07018
973-395-1068

'Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my
brothers, you did it to me.' (Matthew 26:40)