Re: [Mgdln] Glasspool redux

Not all of our dioceses fall discretely within one state:     see Spokane,
Eastern Oregon, Idaho, Navajo Area Mission.

While the Diocese of West Missouri is in the same state with the Diocese of
Missouri, the former is in Province 7, the latter in Province 5.    The
Diocese of Western Louisiana in in Province 7, the Diocese of Louisiana in
Province 4.

The "Episcopal Church" in Micronesai" and the "Convocation of American
Churches in Europe" are both under the jurisdiction of the Presiding Bishop.