Post-retirement blues

I understand.  I find that I focus (well, actually 'obsess') better
in retirement.   I can take hold of a subject and not let go of it
for days, even weeks.    The upside is great when the subject makes
me more productive and generous; the downside is horrendous when the
subject makes me sour.

Old age is like a narcotic.     From its excesses, deliver me good
Lord, and when that's not possible, hold me and shield others.

Love, Louie

Louie Crew, 377 S. Harrison St., 12D, East Orange, NJ 07018
973-395-1068
http://queereye4lectionary.blogspot.com/  Queer Eye for the
Lectionary

   Now that faith has come, we are no longer subject to a
disciplinarian.