Pssst! Do you know just the right person for us?

  • Subject: Pssst! Do you know just the right person for us?
  • From: Louie Crew <lcrew@andromeda.rutgers.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 10:41:54 -0400

My parish, Grace Church in Newark, NJ, seeks a new rector. Our current
rector will retire on January 1, 2011.

We are an historic Anglo-Catholic parish committed to full inclusion and to
the community we serve.  See our website at http://gracechurchinnewark.org

Bruce E. Ford bford57047@aol.com, our senior warden, is the person to
contact.

Those interested should play close attention to the parish profile at
http://tinyurl.com/3xl9gdc

We are listed with the Office for Transition Ministry at
http://www.episcopalchurch.org/109541_110853_ENG_HTM.htm

See also the deployment information in the Diocese of Newark at
http://dioceseofnewark.org/CDO/Listing.htm

Please encourage good priests to access this information and to contact Mr.
Ford with a copy of their updated CDO profile.

Do not send your materials to me. I am not on the Search Committee.